NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. SPONSOR: Playdom, Inc., 395 Page Mill Road, 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 93406, is solely responsible for all aspects of this contest ("Contest").
2. BRIEF OVERVIEW OF CONTEST: This is a Contest to be entered during the period commencing at 12:00:00 p.m., February 14, 2013 and ending at 17:00:00 p.m., March 11, 2013 ("Entry Period"), for you as a Contestant to compete for prizes among those Contestants submitting entries via http://www.playdom.com/games/avengers/play ("Website"), consisting of the following elements: (a) achieving a score that places player in the top 30% of the PVP tournament (the "Tournament") commencing February 7, 2013 and ending March 4, 2013. Sponsor's appointed judges ("Judges") will randomly select the winners ("Winners") from those players ranked in the top thirty percent (30%) of the Tournament. For purposes of these official rules ("Rules"), all times and days are Pacific Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest. The awarding of the Winners is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below.
4. ENTRY: During the Entry Period, you may enter the Contest by registering with the Website, and following the instructions to participate in the Tournament (collectively, "Entry"). Only valid email addresses (individually, "Address") will be accepted for registration as determined solely by the Sponsor; and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a Contestant will be disqualified if he/she creates invalid Addresses with intent to affect the integrity of the Contest. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your Address. To do so, go to http://playdom.zendesk.com/home, log into your Website account, click on the tab marked "Support," and click on Submit Request link. Fill out the required information and describe the address change you would like to make.
5. CONTEST MATERIALS: "Contest Materials" include:  all information and material submitted by you in connection with the Contest, including the Entry and all other forms, contracts or releases required to be submitted by you as a Contestant, whether required by Sponsor prior to or after Entry; and  your name, likeness, image and biographical data as contained in or reflected by the Entry. All material owned by the Sponsor or the Sponsor's affiliated companies, including but not limited to any picture, logo, title art, etc., shall remain their property and you shall acquire no rights therein by virtue of the Contest. Except as specifically provided herein, by entering the Contest, you agree to grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, fully-paid, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable worldwide license to use, re-use, reproduce, transmit, display, distribute, re-distribute, copy, store, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon and publicly perform the contents of the Contest Materials, in whole or in part, in all media, formats and channels now known or hereafter devised, for the duration of the rights in each country, area and space, and throughout the universe, in perpetuity and in all languages, formats and versions. Upon Sponsor's request, you agree to assist the Sponsor in obtaining the consent for any other applications.
6. LIMITATIONS: By submitting the Contest Materials in the Contest, you represent and warrant to Sponsor that the Contest Materials  do comply with the TOU and the Rules; and  do not contain material which is objectionable or unlawful as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. You further represent and warrant to Sponsor that: [x]you have all rights, licenses, permissions and consents necessary to submit the Contest Materials in accordance with the Rules; [y] no person or entity other than you has any right, title or interest in and to any part of the Contest Materials and[z]you are not subject to any agreement or arrangement that would interfere with your entering this Contest and granting all the rights granted hereunder or that would conflict with any other documentation required hereunder. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify and remove any Contestant that Sponsor deems to be in violation of these Limitations at any time. There is no limit to the number of Entries permitted provided that each is substantially different. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees") are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; or Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Sponsor is not obligated to communicate with any Contestant during or following the duration of the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations. Please review these Rules and the TOU carefully; however, in the event of a conflict between these Rules and the TOU, these Rules will control.
7. PRIZES: consist of the following elements: The first place submission will be rendered as an in game object. The first place winner(s) will receive an original painting of the Marvel character the Punisher ("Punisher Painting") (approximate retail value ["ARV"]: $1500). An additional ten winners will receive a poster copy of the Punisher Painting (ARV of poster: $25). Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor's sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. The prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prize elements may not be separated. The prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed within thirty (30) days following notification by Sponsor, or thereafter if Sponsor decides, in its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner for any unclaimed prize.
8. PROCEDURE/JUDGING: All Entries must be received during the Entry Period. On or about March 11, 2013, the potential winner(s) will be selected by the Judges based on the Criteria. The decisions of the Judges will be final on all matters relating to the judging.
9. WINNERS: The potential winner(s) will be notified by email on or about March 11, 2013. All legal responsibilities under the Rules of a minor (as defined by state of primary residence) will be assumed by a parent/legal guardian. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner's failure to respond to email notice within five (5) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; potential winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency; potential winner's failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days after its mailing;  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s).
11. CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize, you agree that:  you will be bound by the Rules, TOU and Sponsor's decisions, which shall be final in all respects; the Entry will not be acknowledged or returned;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Entry, selection or use of the Entry or from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the prize; participation in this Contest or in any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or prize; winner's acceptance of the prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner's name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information and/or statements about the Contest for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the Rules or to cancel, modify, terminate or suspend the Contest; and in such event, to select a winner by such method as Sponsor in its sole discretion shall consider equitable;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Rules and selection and announcement of the winner;  any portion of the prize not accepted or used by the winner will be forfeited;  the Releasees are not responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use the prize (or any portion thereof) for any reason and  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion.
12. RULES & WINNER'S LIST: For name of winner (after March 11, 2013) and/or Rules (before March 11, 2013), send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: "Andrea Sharfin", 395 Page Mill Road, 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 93406, designating either "Winner" or "Rules".